- The July Pain Blog Carnival, over at How To Cope With Pain. I didn't submit an entry this month, but it's still got some great reads.
- On a related note, How To Cope With Pain is accepting entries for the August Pain Blog Carnival. No theme, just your favorite post. The deadline is August 22, so submit your entry here.
- The August Headache and Migraine Blog Carnival at Diana Lee's Somebody Heal Me. This month's theme is "when people don't 'get' Migraine disease". Some great reads here as well (I'm still working through it). Once again, yours truly missed the submission deadline, so you'll have to wait for next month to see me included.
- Diana Lee is now accepting entries for September's Headache and Migraine Blog Carnival. September's theme is "your best tips on improving communication between patients and their doctors". Entries are due by September 5, and you can submit them here.
- Marijke Durning over at Help My Hurt has a new feature, the Topic of the Month. This month's is "how can you find help for your pain?" Check it out and comment with your ideas here.
- Another plug for Help My Hurt. Marijke posted about the closing of the midwifery program at Miami Dade College in Florida. Read her full post here, including what you can do to help protect a woman's right to choose her method of delivery.
- If you're a blogger on chronic illness, be sure to check out Invisible Illness Blog's call for submissions. National Invisible Illness week is coming up next month, and it's up to us to publicize it! Any CI sufferer, or their loved ones, will find great information at their website, here.